- 60 Minute Swedish Massage - $79.00
- 60 Minute Deep Tissue Massage - $89.00
- 60 Minute Pregnancy Massage - $79.00
- 60 Minute Hot Stone Massage - $99.00
- 90 Minute Swedish Massage – $99.00
- 90 Minute Deep Tissue Massage - $109.00
- 90 Minute Pregnancy Massage - $99.00
- 90 Minute Hot Stone Massage - $119.00
- 2 Hour Swedish Massage - $158.00
- 2 Hour Deep Tissue Massage - $178.00
- 2 Hour Hot Stone Massage - $198.00
- 60 Minute Swedish Couples Massage - $158.00
- 60 Minute Deep Tissue Couples Massage - $178.00
- 60 Minute Hot Stone Couples Massage - $198.00
- 90 Minute Swedish Couples Massage - $198.00
- 90 Minute Deep Tissue Couples Massage - $218.00
- 90 Minute Hot Stone Couples Massage - $238.00
- Canyon Signature Facial - $89.00
- Canyon Chemical Peel Facial - $99.00
- Canyon Back Facial - $89.00
My name is Paul Kruchesky, and I am thrilled to be partnering with the Copper Canyon team! I have been working with the Copper Canyon staff in some form or fashion for the past 2 years, and I can honestly say they are top notch and care deeply about giving their clients the best experience. For that reason, I am honored to be able to work closely with them to bring you yet another level of wellness care!
I specialize in manual therapies including Trigger Point Dry Needling, Astym soft tissue mobilization, and myofascial cupping, as well as education on exercise and activity modification. I am a firm believer that movement is medicine, so I want to provide the services that will help decrease your pain and allow you to move so you can do the things you do best.
I am a graduate of ECU twice over, most recently earning a Doctor of Physical Therapy degree in the summer of 2015. I have worked as an outpatient physical therapist here in Washington for 6.5 years prior to starting this new adventure, working with a wide range of orthopedic and neurological issues and age ranges from middle school athletes to folks well into their 90’s. I pride myself on taking great care to listen to each person’s story, and working TOGETHER to provide the right individualized treatment to suit their needs.
When I am not at the office, I can probably be found working in my back yard, spending time with family, travelling, trying some new food or drink, or dreaming about being outdoors. I very much look forward to meeting each of you and providing more wonderful services to a fantastic community!
- Trigger point release with thin filiform (acupuncture style) needles inserted into muscles
- Relieves muscle tension, improves pain, speeds recovery
- Can be perform with or without electrical stimulation to enhance effectiveness
- Uses plastic or stainless-steel tools to manipulate skin, fascia, muscles tendons and ligaments
- Decreases tissue tension, improves healing, speeds recovery
- Frequently paired with specific stretching and/or strengthening exercises to maximize benefit
- Uses small glass or plastic cups to provide vacuum suction to the skin, decompressing soft tissue under the cups
- Decreases fascia adhesions, releasing scar tissue and improving circulation
- Often described by clients that it feels like “a reverse massage”
- Injury screening/consultation
- Home exercise program development&nbsp;
Reiki Therapy is a way to promote peace and balance in your life, inner spirit and subconscious self. In Reiki there isn’t any talking, massaging or problem solving during your session, only peace and quiet. This stress reduction technique promotes deep relaxation during the session through some light touch or without any touch if one prefers.
Clients normally enjoy a nap or deep daydreaming and are left feeling calm and energized after a session. If you find yourself going through a hard time, walking with unhealed trauma, PTSD, Cancer or even losing a loved one Reiki is a practice that revitalizes and rebalances the whole person, the energy body and the physical body. I like to think of Reiki as if it is a massage for your soul.
Our Reiki Master Teacher, has her fourth degrees in Holy Fire and Karuna Reiki. We welcome you to book a session to see what Reiki is like for you.
What would it be like to actually feel balanced, relaxed and joyful?
Please enjoy reading all of the information on the website for Reiki on the Pamlico.www.REIKIONTHEPAMLICO.com
For Questions Please Contact: (252) 227-2552
90 MINUTE SESSION
This session starts out with a guided visualization. After you have settled into this, I will join you at the table and start a full body Reiki session. This Reiki session involves a hands-on light touch of 6-9 placements while the client is lying down, face up and fully clothed. It is natural for the client to fall asleep and possibly need a few sessions in the first month or so. You will be left loving it and feeling like time never passed and so rejuvenated. If you have a specific problem a 120min session is suggested so you have extra time to work on the problem.
120 MINUTE SESSION
Our session starts out with a guided visualization. After you have settled into this, I will join you and start a full body Reiki session. After your full body has been balanced, we can focus on your problem areas. During this time, I will be able to help those with direct areas of pain or those with years of unresolved trauma. You will be left loving yourself and life more and feeling like time never passed while feeling so rejuvenated and balanced.
60/90 MINUTE DISTANCE SESSION
Reiki works with the energetic body, beyond our physical being. Because of this you can be anywhere and receive. We will meet on Zoom and during this time you will rest at home while receiving Reiki for that hour. If I’m finding your body isn’t ready to end at the 60 minute,&nbsp;we will keep going to 90 minutes with no additional charge.